Last piece in the Incorporating Puzzle
How do I establish Nevada Presence?
At CorpNevadaOnline.com our all inclusive package Deluxe and Primeir, we file these companies in a little different fashion. The Resident Agent will be the Company that is being established. The corporation is named as a Noncommercial Resident Agent. We can do this because of a lease. We can do this because you are basically hiring us as your staff in Nevada. Thus establishing Better Nevada Presence.
- We prepare the Business License, Obtain the IRS EIN, File the Article and Initial List, with your Signature ( faxed in), with your Name (First Initial and Last Name), your SS# ( for EIN # and Business License), we use the companies address in Nevada.
- Nevada Office Lease for 1 year. Client may use lease address for One Year and be its own Resident Agent. Lease will be sublet between the New Corporation signed by Manager or Officer of Corporation (you) and the sublet Company. This lease will and can be used for establishing Nevada presence. A phone can be obtained and listed in the White or Yellow pages and list your company's address. We will assist with this process if you like. Most incorporators get most of their fees for this service.
- MAIL Distribution and Re-mailing Service. We will re-distribute the company mail and send it to your address in an oversized envelope. We will send mail out on or about the 1st and 15th of each month. All packages weighing over 13 oz will be considered a package, shipping will be billed to the clients Credit Card.
RE-Mailing may come in handy if you want somebody to see your item coming from a Nevada address. Just send the item to us ready to go and we will drop it in the mail for you from Nevada.
- Assistance in Opening a Nevada Domiciled Bank Account. As of 9/11 it has become increasingly harder to open bank accounts. If you are credit worthy we can make this process easy for you.
- Free Consulting. We always return your calls and answer your questions as they come up. Our goal is to keep you happy and in business so you will want to renew with us year after year. Win, Win! We value our customers. There are no stupid questions. I think you will find if we do not have the answer we will get one for you. We have Attorneys and CPA's on retainer for just such events.